MBOT Approved Training Provider (ATP)
CPD GUIDELINE FOR MBOT APPROVED TRAINING PROVIDERS (ATP)
MBOT Approved Training Provider (ATP) refers to the company, organization, cooperatives or any other institutions that provide education and training for the purpose of institutional lifelong learning. In general, ATP are allowed to deliver programs that may result in participants earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
2.0 CRITERIA FOR TRAINING PROVIDERS
Training providers registered under the MBOT ATP must meet the following criteria:
Appointment of Ts. & Tc. in MBOT ATP
- Starting in 2022, each MBOT ATP must have at least one (1) Professional Technologist (Ts.) or a Certified Technician (Tc.) with full-time status, or two (2) Professional Technologists (Ts.) or Certified Technicians (Tc.) appointed as associate partners.
- **If the current registered MBOT ATP has not met the requirements, they are allowed to attach proof of appointment not later than 31st December 2022 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.0 APPLICATION CPD REQUIREMENT
- All MBOT ATP are required to pay an annual fee of RM150 for one (1) year validity period commencing in 2022.
- **Please refer to the payment registration guideline. Click here https://bit.ly/AnnualFeeGuideline
In order to register as MBOT ATP, please kindly follow the requirements below:
i. Application as MBOT Approved Training Provider (ATP)
- The Secretariat will table the application to MBOT Quality, Education and Training Committee for approval.
- The Secretariat will notify the ATP upon approval of the decision by the Committee.
- The validity period for each programme is valid in the current year subject to the conditions set by the Board from time to time.
- ATP needs to renew and submit new application form after the expiration of the approval period or if needed.
You may download CPD Guideline for MBOT Approved Training Provider (ATP) here.